Image Map

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Joy Bound

JOY (n)-   
great happiness: feelings of great happiness or pleasure, especially of an elevated or spiritual kind


I love to shop small business when I can. (especially when its from a fellow blogger/momma). Today, I wanted to share with all of you a new boutique, Joy Bound Apparel.

Let me first introduce you to the owner of the shop, Mia Eliza.    Mia Eliza, a mom of two little boys who believes that joy can be found in all of the little things that add to everyone's individual story. In an effort to combine fashion and the lifestyle choice of seeking joy, JoyBound Apparel was .born. I've gotten to know Mia through blogging over the last few years!

A little about JoyBound Apparel - provides comfortable, chic and affordable clothing but most importantly, encourages its wearers to seek joy in everything they do. With an attitude of optimism in everyday decisions and a sense of accountability for the direction our lives go in, each of us holds the power over our own happiness.  Another great thing- a portion of proceeds from your order will go to charity! Cute clothes and portion of proceed goes to charity, who doesn't want that? 

I wanted to share a few of my favorite pieces

found here
found here
Be sure to check them out on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest


This is not a sponsored post, all opinions are 100% my own


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!