Image Map

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thankful

Just taking a moment to remember all the little things I am thankful for, sometimes its nice to just sit down and remember those little things that get us through each day and we sometimes forget we are so lucky to have
  • first and foremost, I am so thankful I found a church that feels like home. I don't step out of my comfort zone much & I am beyond thankful I did. Not only does it feel like home, I received an email from the lead pastor welcoming me to the church and reaching out if I needed anything
  • health - everyone in our family is healthy and sometimes we forget such a small thing
  • my family- w.out them, I don't know where I would be today. I am so blessed to have an amazing husband and daughter

what are some things you are thankful for



1 comment:

  1. These are all wonderful things to be thankful for! A great reminder to not forget about the everyday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!