So yesterday we were heading out to my parents so I called up my friend to see if she was working and just chopped it and I have to tell you my hair feels so much lighter! No more ponytails and no more headaches from keeping my hair up!!
Friday, August 1, 2014
time for a change
I haven't had my hair cut since November last year, and its been a good 5/6 years since I have had my hair shorter than shoulder length. I always just get a trim or chicken out when it comes time and just stick w. long(er)..however, I am so sick of constantly wearing my hair pulled up all day every day, it gives me the worst headaches and it just makes me feel so blah..but this weekend, I just couldn't take it anymore!!!
So yesterday we were heading out to my parents so I called up my friend to see if she was working and just chopped it and I have to tell you my hair feels so much lighter! No more ponytails and no more headaches from keeping my hair up!!
So yesterday we were heading out to my parents so I called up my friend to see if she was working and just chopped it and I have to tell you my hair feels so much lighter! No more ponytails and no more headaches from keeping my hair up!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Love it! Looks great! Perfect cute for summer/fall!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness Cari! You are rockin' that hair cute!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your cut friend. You look absolutely fabulous! Don't you feel like a new person?!
ReplyDelete