Image Map

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Currently

Found this fun link-up over on  Erin`s page, so I decided to join in.


Currently I am.....

Reading: Jenny McCarthy- Bad Habits (A book of confessions about confession) I absolutely love her. This the third book of hers I read. I just love her brutal honesty

Enjoying: Cooler weather- (even if it is short lived) If you have been around here for awhile, you know I love fall weather.

Photographing: at this particular moment nothing special, usually snap pics of Breanna throughout the day

Listening to: The hills is on the tv and also Breanna playing in the playroom

Feeling Very Blessed



4 comments:

  1. Love Jenny McCarthy! I have that book too! I started reading it awhile back, but I have never found time to finish it with work, X, etc. :( Her & Tori Spelling's books are my absolute favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about all her books- I need to pick one of them up!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how many "my kid" answers came with the photographing category - me too :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love fall weather too! It has been so hot here in GA, and I'm ready for cooler weather!
    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!