Image Map

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday-

Linking up again w. Kelly & Megan for another fun Trendy Tot Tuesday. This week, I don't have any pictures of Breanna to share (sorry! bad blogger I know!)

BUT...I do have some great deals to share!!! If you are like me and like to find good deals on stuff for your tot, then you too are obsessed w. Zulily. (If you aren't on w. Zulily click here and sign up) I came across some really cute things...so I figured why not share w all of you!!! So lets get to it...


These Ugg inspired boots- living in PA we get a lot of use out of boots so, I like to make sure they are good and warm but I also don't like to spend more than $15 on shoes for Breanna because I don't know how long she will be able to wear them. So for $9.99, I couldn't pass them up!


I am OBSESSED w. Jelly the Pug clothes for Breanna(I really could buy everything), but the price tag that comes w it? Not so much....so when I found it on Zulily for up to 70% off, I couldn't pass it up! These are a few of my favorites right now...

can be found here
can be found here
 


have you found any good deal on Zulily?

1 comment:

  1. I seriously LOVE Zulily... It's been a lifesaver for gifts for my niece. Because I would be broke if I was buying everything I wanted in-stores lol!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!