Ive noticed some new faces around here (hi) so I thought I would do a little about me post....I havent done one in quite awhile so it may be a little refresher to some, an intro to others and just a repeat to some (sorry not sorry!)

- I love love love sushi and really could eat it every day if I could afford to
- I am the youngest of 3 (brother and sister)
- I am addicted to reality TV (real housewife series, dance moms, bachelor/bachelorette, etc)
- I am deathly afraid of heights (I will have a horrible panic attack if I am up to high)
- I love everything about Fall
- I think we are a one and done when it comes to kids (it just suits us and we feel our family is complete)
- I danced for 13 years
- I went to school for Fashion Merchandising
- I would much rather text than talk on the phone
- I love taking pictures (especially of Breanna)
- I want to live in the country with lots of land
- Ive met a lot of country artists(Jason Michael Carroll, Little Big Town, Lady Antebellum, Josh Gracin, Toby Keith, LoCash Cowboys, Trailer Choir, David Nail, Josh Turner, Mallary hope, Whitney Duncan to name a few)
- I am OBSESSED with NKOTB (have been since I was 8, they were my very first concert)
- Brad and I met on MySpace back in 2005, we dated for almost 2 years, broke up for a year and I text him out of the blue one night and we went out for dinner, and it was like we never broke up, we got engaged few mo after that and were married in 2010
- I wore cowboy boots at my wedding
- I don't own one pair of high heels and refuse to wear them
- I rarely drink. I may have a cocktail occasionally but would rather drink non-alcoholic
- I love anything w caramel (it is my weakness)
- I tend to be very quiet until I get to know someone, people think I am a bitch because of this
- I can be a bitch if you cross me
Whenever we FINALLY meet one day- we are absolutely getting sushi together, okay?! :) I so feel you on wanting to live in the country with more land... if only I didn't work downtown I would so do that!
ReplyDelete