First head on over to Tone It Up and sign up!!! It is 100% FREE yes FREE, (you can sign up for the Nutrition Plan/membership and get more out of the experience) you get amazing support from the community along w. Karena &Katrina and a lot of great access to workouts and recipes!
So what is the bikini series? Well, its 8 weeks of workouts, motivation & inspiration. Once you sign up, they send you weekly workout schedules (which will include a cardio and toning workouts along w. a sunset challenge) They are also challenging everyone to do a 100bySummer which is 100 miles by June 21. That seems like a lot right? Well they are calculating it out for you as 10 min of cardio = 1 mi. So now seems more attainable? Also they say not to run your miles everyday & mix it up w. a spin class, boxing, eliptical, etc.
Above I have posted the first few challenges they have given us. First was to create your summer list & second was set goals for yourself during the 8 week challenge, I am sure I will add more as we go on but these are the ones that came to mind! Who wants to get bikini ready and lets kick this series into high gear! You can check in on instagram and twitter w. #bikiniseries and make sure you are following ToneitUp and Karena & Katrina. They seriously are a great inspiration and I am so glad I found them! They actually make me WANT to work out! So who is with me?
NOTE- I am in no way associated w. Tone It up and am not being reimbursed for this post just sharing my love for the site w. all of you!


Love this girl!!! They are awesome about making fitness sound fun.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds awesome! Good Luck Cari!
ReplyDeleteI just started the Bikini Challenge with my barre class last week. Must get in better shape for summer!