Image Map

Monday, April 7, 2014

Frozen Party & family time....

This weekend was pretty awesome with lots of time w. my little family! Those really are by far my favorite ones! Friday was a normal lazy (boring) night once B got home from work, we ordered some fish sandwiches from a local little restaurant and crashed fairly early.  


Saturday we had to be up and out the door early. Breanna and I left by 8:00 and headed up to Panera for breakfast w. my friend Amy and her daughter & then we walked over to Barnes & Noble for the Frozen Party. It was super cute they made some Olaf cupcakes, an Elsa bracelet, and had a story time. They left with a little gift bag (a frozen book and a magnetic book/carrying case). Once we got home we picked up B and headed out to run some errands and to the mall. We got PF Changs take-out for dinner (we had a gift card from our birthday which makes it even better)
Sunday we actually slept in (til 7:30- yes that's sleeping-in in our house) I did some cleaning and a load of laundry and then we headed to Costco to pick up some groceries, grabbed some lunch @ Max & Ermas, once we got home we enjoyed some time outside and just relaxed the rest of the day/night


Did you do anything fun this weekend

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet, relaxing, family filled weekend! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Frozen party sounds really cute! Family weekends are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a fun weekend! you look so happy my friend, seriously! Josh and I went antique shopping and you should come check out what we got! I blogged about it today. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna go to the Frozen party! I like that movie way more than a young girl with NO kids should!

    Her style kills me, I love it so so so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!