Image Map

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

what is your vision

I mentioned earlier this week Tone It Up started the 8 week bikini series challenge. It is only 2 days in but I am loving it and cant wait to see results! Every so often they give us a non workout challenge to do here and there and Monday, they challenge to create a vision board to inspire you and keep you on track of where you want to be at the end! I love this idea because it keeps me motivated to what I want to accomplish by the end of this challenge!
 have you ever created a vision board?



1 comment:

  1. How fun! I always need quotes/pics/etc to keep me motivated. I have a fitness board on pinterest that has a little bit of everything. When I'm struggling I look on there! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!