- Sofia the First Coloring book
- Crayola mini coloring/activity book
- Bubble
- Tinkerbell Undies
- My Little Pony Pinkie Pie
- Belle Magi-clip princess
- Crayola twist-up crayons
Everything is either from Target or Dollar store.....I do still have a few more things to get this week (Tinkerbell Pirate Fairy movie, M&Ms and Reese Pieces, and either a small wooden Mooshka doll or a small Lalaloopsy doll) but for the most part, her basket is complete


Love the tutu around the basket! How creative! Totally forgot about My Little Pony.... I used to LOVE that and am hoping baby girl coming this summer adores that line as well!
ReplyDeletethis is too cute! i want one for myself, lol
ReplyDeleteWhat a fancy looking basket! Love the tulle ballet looking trim on it!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I wanted to link up for this and totally forgot! I only picked up a few small items for Xavier this year since we are giving him the bounce house as a bigger gift so I don't even think I am using a basket!
ReplyDeleteThat basket is so precious! Love how girlie and cute it is! Xx.
ReplyDeleteLove the tulle!!!
ReplyDeleteSOOO cute!
ReplyDeleteI love it.
Stop with all this cute mom stuff, my baby fever cannot take it;)
You did such a good job on the basket, you crafty mama you!
ReplyDeleteIs that a tutu around the basket? What a darling idea!!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.motherhoodinprogress.com