Image Map

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

no excuses

I posted last week about Hallie at Life Oceanside doing a little challenge about being our best self we can be! Well I posted before about being more present but now, I have another part of this challenge at the beginning of the year I vowed to workout at least 5 days a week!

I did really great for the first few months and then my knees just started aching and hurting because they are all screwed up and the weather wasn't helping matters so I took off a week which turned into yet another week and another week and I noticed I just started feeling blah and not good about myself! Now don't get me wrong I am not trying to lose a lot of weight just tone up and be a healthier me!
So now that my knees are feeling better and the weather is getting nicer, I have NO excuse! My plan is to wake up early(before Breanna) and do a mile maybe two miles on the treadmill and then one of my Tone It Up work outs, if I can't get up early to do tredmill I will just do Tone It Up and then take Molly for a walk or treadmill when B gets home from work! 
I know I can do this I was doing so well before but just became lazy but no more! Summer is coming and I want to be comfortable in a bathing suit!  So this is my accountability to say I am going to get my ass back in gear and get back to working out daily!



2 comments:

  1. I did the same thing :( I am so happy to be back to working out. It is tough to find the time, but so worth it afterwards! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!