Image Map

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

happy healthy me...

WOW, the past 2 days have seriously been AMAZING!!!! While there is rain in the forecast the next few day, I wont complain because the temps are still awesome! So what else does one do when its 50+ outside and nothing but blue skies and sun....spend the day outside. I cant even begin to explain how nice it was to finally be able to get outside and just feel that warmth of the sun on my face. Vitamin D I absolutely love you! 



Hallie over @ Life Ocean is doing a 6 month healthy happy me challenge and it couldn't have come at a better time! I am making a lot of changes in my life and becoming a better, happier, healthier me!

Just a few things I am doing to make some better changes in my life-
1. Be present
2. Less social media (which also goes w. #1)
3. get back to my weekly workouts
4. eating healthier- its time to get back into eating better
5. not stressing and just letting worries go
Why don't you join us and becoming a better you! Tomorrow I am guest posting over @ Life Oceanside to talk more about my changes and joining the challenge!!! So be sure to stop over!



3 comments:

  1. We need to do a no phone zone in our house every once in a while!

    Great goals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I can't believe the differnece when I am eating better, working out, and just enjoying life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so nice to get some sunshine after this long winter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!