I also have been staying off social media more and more, I am barely on my personal Facebook anymore, I check it once or twice a day to check updates on out of town family and keep in touch with the girls from The Knot but other than that, I really don't get on it much. Twitter I am not on much anymore I check this also a few times a day too I just am over it all people do is just complain and I really don't feel like reading that crap! Instagram yes I am on more than anything but I just like that the best right now!
I have been disconnecting more because life is flying by way too quickly! I need to step away from being so plugged in and just enjoy what's in front of me, Breanna is now going to be THREE in a short 3 months! How she is already going to be 3 is just beyond me
Also have been slacking more than I would like to here on this blog but I think I feel like I need a change. Not as in design change because if I am going to be honest, I love what Erin did to it. But I think a name change is overdue or maybe not? I don't know! I think I am just bored w the name of this blog. I'm still not 100% sure if I plan on making a change like that yet because I haven't found that "perfect" replacement name so time will tell if and when it happens but it is on my mind!





Great job at getting unplugged!! One of my biggest pet peeves is seeing people tuned into their phones all.the.time. They're totally missing out on what's happening right in front of them!
ReplyDeleteChange is a good thing sometimes...and I love how you are embracing it! So admirable!! Cheers, friend! xx
ReplyDeleteIt goes SO FAST!
ReplyDeleteChange CAN be scary, but I'm glad your embracing it and enjoying it :) You deserve the absolute MOST happiness possible!! While I still enjoy Twitter, it is really hard to watch people complain all day long about the silliest of things! =\ Instagram is def the social media I check most.
ReplyDeleteChange is definitely sometimes great!! I am going through a lot of that right now too!! And I love Instagram the best too mainly because all the pictures just provoke happiness to me. No one I follow really posts anything negative and I really like that!! =)
ReplyDeleteKate @ Raising the Rogers
I agree, change can be a good thing. It's nice to get refreshed. And I'm with you with social media. I haven't been on as much and though it's a pain to catch up, nothing's more important that what's right in front of you-your family!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! So happy for you and your positive changes!
ReplyDeleteSometimes change is so refreshing and JUST what we need!
Just found your blog and I am love, love loving it! So glad you're making changes for yourself! Whenever I feel myself slipping into a rut, I remember one of my favorite quotations from Dave Ramsey: "If you don't like where you are, then acknowledge you have to change and go after your dream!" Yay for good change :)
ReplyDeleteChanging is so difficult sometimes, yet often very needed and positive. Congrats on stepping back from social media! Definitely can be toxic sometimes. So inspiring! Have a fabulous day!
ReplyDeletePlumtickledpink.blogspot.com