[ONE] Redheadthreads- I just recently came across this cute little boutique on Instagram and I am obsessed w. this maxi skirt...It is perfect for spring & summer, and I just love the bright colors, I cant wait to get mine
[TWO] Once Upon A Time- omg, I don't know where I have been all this time this show is seriously AMAZING!!!!!!! I am only on Season 1 episode 9 but I got hooked after the pilot episode. I really thought it would be stupid but its definitely not. If you are looking for a new show to watch check this out
[THREE] Curls & Pearls Boutique Another super cute boutique I found through instagram...and I just received this really cute & delicate heart necklace and I am in love!
[FOUR] Celebrating 100!!!! Last weekend, my great aunt turned 100!!!!!!!! And they threw her a surprise party at the assisted living home she lives in. It was also really nice to see (2nd& 3rd) cousins I haven't seen in forever so it was nice to be able to catch-up.
[FIVE] Daylight Savings- hello Spring!!!! Despite losing an hour asleep I am excited for more daylight and warmer temps and time spent outside




Love that necklace!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend Cari!
SOOO in love with Once Upon a Time! I actually started watching it when it came out, but the first episode seemed cheesy so I quit. Then I ended up giving it a second try when it came to Netflix and now I'm hooked! Such and awesome show. :)
ReplyDeleteLove that maxi skirt and love that necklace. I will have to check out both shops
ReplyDeleteGirl...awesome finds! That maxi and that necklace are both amazing! Love!! xx
ReplyDeleteYou need to quit introducing me to cute boutiques, loL!!
ReplyDeleteLoving that heart necklace. Just perfect and dainty :)
ReplyDeletexo TJ
http://www.hislittlelady.com
Love the maxi skirt you shared. It will be perfect for summer :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love that we have an extra hour of daylight! Now if the warm days would be a bit more consistent, we'd be set :)