Image Map

Thursday, March 27, 2014

get to know me

Well its been awhile since Ive done an about me post and since there are some new followers here (hiiiii) I figured now would be a good time!





  • I am in my mid 30s
  • I could eat sushi everyday (if I could afford it)
  • I have an obsession w. Starbucks (and would rather drink it than make my own)
  • I danced for 13 years (started when I was 3)
  • I am the youngest of 3 kids
  • I am deathly afraid of heights. I will literally have a panic attack and cry if I am up too high
  • I am a huge fan of spring
  • I love love love love New Kids on the Block (ever since I was 9)
  • I am very shy until I get to know someone and people tend to think I am a bitch because of it
  • I graduated high school when I was 17 and I was the youngest in my class
  • I went to (business) school for Fashion Merchandising 
  • I love trashy reality TV
  • I despise high heels and don't own one pair
  • I am addicted to instagram (and taking pictures in general)
  • My husband and I dated for 2 years, broke up for a year, and got back together and were engaged 3 mo later




1 comment:

  1. I love that quote at the top! And of course I love getting to know you better :) What school did you go to for fashion?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!