Image Map

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March Ipsy bag

Last week, I received my March Ipsy bag and I was pretty happy with everything that I received in it however I wont use everything daily




Bombshell eyeshadow quad- BORA BORA I havent tried this yet, I dont wear much stuff on my eyes so maybe one day I will get daring ad try it out.


Bare Minerals Moxie Lipstick - get ready This is a pretty pinkish red and is a very pretty color but only for the right occasion, I wont wear this daily but maybe on date night.

Nicole by OPI Roughles Polish- On what grounds-  This is an interesting polish to say the least its their new line.  Once dry they are meant to speckle & texture your nails They have 4 colors and are very spring. I will definitely be using this

Pixi- Flawless Beauty Primer-  This is my favorite out of the entire bag. It is a primer and keeps your make-up on until you wash off. The thing I like best is I can wear just this and still feel like I am made up for the day because it gives you a great glow! So if I am in a rush, I can put this and some mascara and a bit of blush and I am ready to go and it keeps my face hydrated and smooth! This is one product I definitely will be purchasing once I run out!


2 comments:

  1. I like the pixi primer too! I used it the other day as a tinted moisturizer and it does work great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!