Image Map

Sunday, March 2, 2014

letting go?

You ever feel like the one person who you always thought would be there for you just isn't anymore? Sometimes I just feel like I am constantly fighting battles and failing but lately is one of those times its at its worse! I try so hard to make things right and yet, it seems like I get knocked back down again as soon as I feel like things are better.

I know no one is perfect and everyone needs constant fixing but I am just so exhausted with the crap I have been dealing with lately. I don't know if I can take much more. I am sick of always being the one putting the effort in and then the one the blame is put on in the end (when things work both ways) yet no matter how many times I try to discuss things, it always ends up put back on me somehow....so when do I give up? Should I still try and make things better or just let it go and hope that things will turn around on their own?




Ive put a lot of things {mainly marriage, myself & friendships} on the back burner because I am just so exhausted from trying to make things right and I don't want to feel like I am failing even more. I am seriously just ready to throw in the towel and give up. But I know at the end of the day, who will ALWAYS be there for me no matter what, my little family makes me realize how blessed I really am and its the one thing that keeps me going and no matter how much I may fail some days or if things continually go wrong, I know that they love me with everything in their hearts!




4 comments:

  1. Hang in there. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything works out. I'm just a text away if you need to vent. XOXO I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, I've totally been there in this exact state of mind. Personally, I've reached a point in my life where I've become okay with letting go of people and friendships who no longer bring anything positive to my life. And I think that's okay, sometimes, especially if you know you've given it all you've got. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just focus on your own little family, and the rest will fall into place. If they want to come around, they will - if not, most definitely their loss. Hang in there girl, we're here for ya xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!