Image Map

Friday, March 28, 2014

happy friday!!!

Friday already! This week really flew by despite not doing much and Breanna being sick...thankfully it was just a little cold so nothing too major but not being able to breathe is sometimes worse than being full blown sick! I am looking fwd to a relaxing weekend





ONE-
Weekend w. ZERO plans- I love not having any plans for the weekend and be able to just relax or just do whatever comes to mind at the time

TWO-
Pixi Beauty PrimerIve mentioned this stuff before but seriously it is AMAZING!!!! I love that I dont need to put on foundation when I use this stuff, not only is it light but it gives you a glow and you don't need a lot just a little bit



THREE
Confetti (previously Redhead Threads) I found this awesome shop on Instagram and they just launched a website (and new name) this week! To say I am obsessed is an understatement, I seriously want everything she posts!!! And not only does she have cute stuff, the prices are very reasonable. So if you are looking for some cute stuff at afforable prices definitely check them out! Also be sure to follow on Instagram for exclusive sales and new arrivals.

FOUR
New Purse from ConfettiThis purse is beyond amazing. Its a perfect size (especially having a toddler where I always like to carry snacks and some small coloring books) it is very roomy and has a lot of pockets!



FIVE
FINALLY warmer weather!!!!! This one doesnt need any explanation!We are FINALLY feeling spring here in Pittsburgh and I couldn't be happier!



happy weekend to all!!!!

6 comments:

  1. stopping by from the Five on Friday link up! Your blog is super cute :) Hope you check mine out as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That purse is SO stinkin' cute!! I feel a shopping spree for my bday coming on next month... uh oh! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Breanna is feeling better now! And that bag is super cute!

    Have a good weekend Cari :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want that bag!! so fab. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving that bag! I've been on the hunt for a new bag that will double as both purse and toddler paraphenellia carrier as well. Nothing has been calling my name, but that bag surely does! Totally jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!