Image Map

Friday, March 21, 2014

Friday 5...

Happy first full day of Spring and Friday!!! We have a fairly low key weekend this weekend I am hoping for some warmer temps so we can get outside for a bit but seems like it's going to be in 50s so I'm hoping for no rain! I am linking up again for Friday 5 so let's get to it....


[ONE]
ELF mascara- Only $1.00 @ Target and yes you're probably thinking no way this could even be a good mascara, but seriously, I am so so picky on what kind of mascara I use and this stuff is seriously AMAZING!!!!! I may never buy another kind again



[TWO]
Tutu Easter basket- I had some extra tulle and ribbon from Breannas Halloween costume, so I decided to revamp her Easter basket from last year and I think it turned out super cute.




[THREE]
Frozen- This has been on repeat in our house for the entire week! I don't know who likes the movie more me or Breanna but I think it is one of the cutest Disney movies

[FOUR]
New Kicks- Ive been wanting a pair of TOMS for quite some time and every time I got on Zulily they never had the color(s) I wanted in my size so this past weekend, I finally got a pair and I am OBSESSED! I will definitely be getting a few more pairs! They are seriously so comfortable and those sparkly chucks I couldn't pass up the great deal on them



[FIVE]
Blessed-







9 comments:

  1. Love the quote! Such a reminder to count your blessings! I really need to try to recreate your tulle basket for my daughter. She would be so obsessed. You just might have talked me into trying Elf mascara! I enjoy their makeup brushes for sure and have often wondered how their actual products are. Have a happy Friday!

    Plumtickledpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm stopping by from the link up. I've used elf's mineral mascara (I think that one's $3) and it's amazing! They actually make some pretty great products for being so inexpensive. Your Easter basket makeover is SO adorable! I bet she will LOVE it. :)

    Have a happy weekend!
    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great deal on that mascara! And that Easter basket revamp is awesome!
    Love the new kicks! I have tossed around the idea of getting a pair of Toms but I just haven't pulled the plug yet. Maybe for summer :)
    Have a great weekend Cari!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I try new mascaras all the time and I've really found some of my faves are the cheapest ones!!! LOVE B's easter basket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Lord! That tutu Easter basket is to die for!!!! I absolutely love it. You've got to get a picture of her carrying it around at an egg hunt this year.

    I have not seen Frozen yet, but everyone seems to be a buzz about it. I guess I need to step it up and see the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from the link up! Thanks for mentioning the $1 mascara that you love! Sounds good to me!! :) Isn't Frozen cute?! I shared a round up of free printables, crafts, & recipes inspired by the movie (there's a link in today's post) if you're interested ;) Nicely done on the Easter basket! Adorable!! ... Wishing you & your family a beautiful first weekend of Spring!!

    Brenda
    http://ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tulle basket! Makes me wish I had a little to make one for :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1$ mascara??!! Girlfriend, I need to try this!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!