Well kind of....while the temps are far from spring like here in PA, Spring is my favorite season! Perfect temps, the longer days & more daylight make for a better day! I am ready to open up the windows & get some fresh air in the house. To spend the day outside, at the park or walking around the neighborhood. To cook out on the grill and shed some layers of clothes.
What part of spring are you most excited about?
Yes! The sun and open windows... can't wait for that! But today we're getting snow, sleet and freezing rain... thumbs down!!
ReplyDeleteI love making dinner on the grill! I can't wait for the temps to go up a bit so I can get outside :) X is asking to taking walks too!
ReplyDeleteYay SPRING! Definitely ready for fresh air in the house... I've been burning my 'spring' candle and dreaming of the real thing hehe!
ReplyDeleteMaryland needs some warmer temps!
ReplyDelete