Image Map

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

my heart is full

I have seen these daughter/wedding dress picture ideas floating around Pinterest and figured one day I would do this with Breanna in my dress. Well since I have been trying to disconnect more (and doing more fun stuff) with Breanna I thought why not have a fun little photo-shoot in my wedding dress.

I hope one day when she is older she will appreciate these. I think they are fun and turned out super cute. I took a lot of them but the only ones that really looked good were the ones sitting down, because she is so tiny the dress looked silly. I plan to get one on a canvas and hang up in the house and hopefully to be able to use for her someday (a long long time) for her wedding. These are 2 of my favorite



On my wedding day, I had a low side pony (curled) w a pink Gerber daisy in my hair so I tried to semi re-create w. a pink bow and low side pony.



7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful. She will love these when she is old enough to appreciate them. Beautiful job, Cari!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So special! I can't wait to do this with my daughter when she is older!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos! What a great idea Cari :)

    Oh I need a girl now to do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely LOVE these!!! She will cherish these so so much one day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! You did a great job! :) She looks absolutely adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute! I did this with Raya last summer, but need to wait for Brielle to grow a little more before I do her lol. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so special and precious! I do hope you have this at her wedding, and I love that you did her hair like yours :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!