Friday-we met up with my friend Amy and her girls up at the bookstore for a play date and while there, we found out that they are having a Frozen party up there next month so of course we had to sign the girls up! It should be fun...they get 2 books and cupcakes for $24 so that should be a lot of fun! And possibly the princesses show up, I can't remember
Saturday- we were up and out bright and early, we went to check out a few cars and found one we really like, it's just a newer version of ours now but we are waiting a few months before we decide to get one! Grabbed some lunch and we got home early afternoon and relaxed before we headed out for the evening!
Sunday we woke up around 7 (as usual) Brad got us donuts for breakfast & we just relaxed then I decided to tackle the attic and organize, clean and box to stuff to donate or yard sale! After 2 hours, 2.5 bags of garbage, 1 bag of clothes and 4 boxes of stuff to donate/yard sale, I am happy that it's all organized and you can actually walk up there without tripping over something! I finished up Season 1 of OUAT and started Season 2. The daylight savings royally screwed with Breanna the kid had so much energy, I was exhausted from just watching her basically bounce off the walls! Thankfully bedtime wasn't too hard!
Today, we had our first trip to the dentist. At first it went great she let the dental assistant check her teeth, floss them and then she had to wait for the dentist...she was good at first then once the dentist actually came she got nervous and kept saying she had to go potty, so after the 4th trip to the bathroom, many tears and a little pep talk she finally sat back in the chair with no tears and let her check her teeth and with that it was all done and she was smiling and checking herself in the mirror (Typical)! I promised her we would get a toy after if she did good so we headed to Target and then we went and grabbed some lunch at Eat N Park had a nice morning just me and my girl.
I've been slacking with my workouts but I have a valid reason, my knee is screwed up still and I really don't want to hurt it more than it already does so I have been trying to watch my eating more. Thankfully my weight has stayed the same! This week is another busy one w doctor appts, story time and another play date w Amy and the girls. I am so happy the weather is finally breaking and getting warmer!





We have Aubrey's first dentist appointment in April. Glad to know Breanna did so well! I am hoping Aubrey does well too! Good idea with a bribe and lunch! We'll have to use that!
ReplyDeleteThe Frozen party sounds like it will be so fun! Sounds like a good weekend. :-)
ReplyDeleteSo glad she survived the dentist! I still don't like going, so I don't blame her ;)
ReplyDeleteHope your knee gets feeling better!!
uh oh - I've yet to take mel to the dentist :/
ReplyDeleteWow, your first dentist visit already :) The girls are growing up :(
ReplyDeleteHope your knee feels better fast.
A Frozen party, I bet that will be so much fun. I have to admit, even though I am a grown adult, I really want to see that movie. I have heard such awesome things. Glad to see baby girl survived her first Dentist trip!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend! Hope your knee is feeling better.
ReplyDeleteI hope your knee heals quickly!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad the visit to the dentist went well. What a brave girl! I take Dylan, Lexie, and Lily in April...it will be Lily's first time in the chair!
Oh how much a fun!! A Frozen party!!! You can sing along too mom! Ha! Found your blog through Cheers Y'all! Can't wait to read more and follow along with bloglovin'! Have. Fabulous day! -xx
ReplyDeletePlumtickledpink.blogspot.com