Image Map

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

motivation...

So over the weekend, Aerie had an AMAZING sale that was seriously too good to pass up. You buy a bathing suit top and get bottom free. I get that it's only February but if I don't find one now, I will never find one before we go to the beach, so I ventured to the mall in hopes of finding SOMETHING!!!!!


I am not one to spend more than $30 on a bathing suit and even that is a far reach for me, $25 is usually the highest I will go and its hard to find suits that cheap. I also need a place where I can buy pieces separately because I need a bigger bottom than I do a top. So this was perfect!

I tried on a few different ones and kept failing one after another then I went back out to look for more and tried a bigger bottom (which definitely helped sometimes having a booty and bigger thighs can be a curse especially when it comes to bathing suit shopping)

So I found one I really liked {and ended up buying} & I got solid pink bottoms, while it fits great it is my motivation to get more tone so that I am 100% comfortable in it when we go to the beach in July!!



and then found another one I MIGHT get if they have this sale again!


They both have straps as well.....once I got home I looked at my receipt and realized the girl rang it up totally wrong! She rang up 2 bottoms so instead of paying $30 I got it for $26! So that made it an even better deal!

While, I have other motivations as well this is a short term motivator. Do you have anything to motivate you to get into better shape?



5 comments:

  1. Same! I bought 2 swimsuit tops at Target last weekend. Total motivation!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our upcoming wedding + spring + honeymoon is major motivation girl! Ahh bathing suits :) <3! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate swimsuit shopping!
    I'm glad you got a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous you can do a two piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Cari! Just wanted to say hi as your newest follower! (you just reminded me that I need to go bathing suit shopping as I haven't done that in what seems like FOREVERRRR!) Anyways, I look forward to future posts! Hope you'll stop over to my blog and follow along with me and my little, south FL family!

    xx
    Christina

    The McGuire Family

    MarkChristinaMcGuire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!