Image Map

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday

Lately Ive been finding a lot of cute clothes for Breanna @ Crazy 8. I never used to even look in this store but I signed up for their emails and they have a lot of great sales! I know we still have awhile before spring will actually arrive, I've started to buy a few pieces here and there when I find great sales! I was at the mall over the weekend and stopped in and I wanted to buy EVERY thing but I didnt so these are a few of my favorite things I am hoping to get for Breanna.

source





8 comments:

  1. We are going there this weekend! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Crazy 8! Now that I have a girl, it is just too dangerous on my wallet. I went into Target and could have bought all of the baby clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love crazy 8! we got a pair of these dinosaur shoes for kody. Lots of cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Following from the Hump Day blog hop! http://www.zoekolleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh oh... I didn't know what Crazy 8 was until this post. I'm in trouble now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw your blog on the Sponsor Spotlight from my sister Elise @ Cheers Yall!! Excited to be following you on GFC! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes seeing posts like this make me really hope there's a little girl in my belly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love that little outfit with the whales on it... too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!