Image Map

Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday 5

This week has been fairly boring one, being stuck inside from this WONDERFUL (insert sarcasm) weather we have been having! But there is an end in site....at least for a little while....unless mother nature decides to be a big ol B and throw her winter curse on us again. So I am going to enjoy these warmer temps in the 30s and some day 40s. Today, I am linking up w Darci for Friday 5 today....so lets get to it....



1- Little Mermaid- Last weekend we FINALLY went to see Frozen...and Breanna LOVED it well that's an understatement, she is OBSESSED & was so upset when it was over and she wanted to watch another one. So we found out Little Mermaid and Jungle book are playing Friday-Monday at all Cinemark theaters...so we are going to go again she is so excited

2. herbal essence naked shampoo/conditioner-  When I first saw this come out I was a bit skeptical because I am not a fan of regular herbal essence shampoos but I bought this over the weekend and I love it. My hair is super light and soft and best thing no parabens or dyes



3. Zoya Nailpolish- DOT- I just resigned up for IPSY, and I got my first bag yesterday and I am so excited I got a really pretty nail polish, I just love a pale pink neutral color, this is one product I will be buying again!



4. Baked Spinach Quinoa cakes These things are just AMAZING!!!!! I really need to stock up before they no longer sell them at Costco

5. Tone It Up Tanks This is going to be my reward for working so hard working out.












8 comments:

  1. My sister and I have been wanting to see Frozen so badly!!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched The Little Mermaid this week, too! I stumbled upon it halfway through on TV and of course settled in to watch the whole darn things. One of my favorite Disney movies of all time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I still haven't seen Frozen - need to fix that right away! And I would love to see The Little Mermaid on a big screen...lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little Mermaid is my FAVORITE! And yay for resigning up for Ipsy, its so fun getting presents in the mail every month :) you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spinach and quinoa cakes?!? YES PLEASE!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm still in love with those quinoa cakes, ha! I would love to use that "naked" shampoo but I am so scared that because my hair is so chemically treated it would not look good. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the info on the movie. I'm interested in seeing if my 21 month old would sit through it. Part of me thinks she would.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to try out that shampoo and conditioner! Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!