Image Map

Monday, February 24, 2014

life happenings

I cant believe its the last week of February already, I feel like such a bad blogger lately, I have so many blogs to catch-up on and I just haven't really felt the urge to post or maybe nothing has really been post worthy.

The past 2 weeks have been semi busy. We started story time up again at our local library, we celebrated Bs grandmas 91st b-day(she is just the cutest), went to see Little Mermaid in the theater, met up for a play date @ the bookstore.



I purged my back closet and donated 2 1/2 bags of clothes/purses and shoes I no longer wear or want. And I have to tell you it feels great to get rid of it. Next up I am going to tackle everything up in the attic then I will attempt Breannas clothes.




I got 2 more credit cards paid off and only have 2 more to go, I cant even begin to explain how great that feels to know I am almost credit card free!!! If you follow me on instagram I'm sure you know I have been busting my ass working out every day and while I haven't dropped pounds, I can tell I am toning up a bit more, I am still trying to work out eating better I have been staying within my calorie intake but I cant say I am eating the healthiest yet but am trying. B got me new workout/running shoes last week and I am in love with them, not only are they pink they are super comfy!!!



Zulily had their TOMS sale this past week, and I snagged up a pair for Breanna while I wish I could've gotten her 2 pair the selection was kind of sucky this time around. I received a new Influenster VoxBox last week and the bag of Hershey Kisses was like a punch in the stomach and its so hard for me to resist some chocolate so I threw them in the baking cabinet and may have one every so often....go ahead judge away, the bag is still pretty full so its not THAT bad!!!







2 comments:

  1. You got a VoxBox with Kisses in it?! Totally jealous. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are cute! I really need to replace mine!
    I'm glad you're getting out to the library...I bet Bre loves it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!