Image Map

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Trendy Tot- Spring

This weather over the weekend makes me so ready for Spring, but I cant get too ahead of myself because the cold temps are coming back but I have started to slowly buy a few pieces here and there for Breanna...These are ones I have either already bought or plan to get soon...


Jeans & Shirt- Crazy8
Shoes- RUUM



Old Navy




Old Navy-






6 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love those little red pants! Little girl clothes are just the cutest!

    PS I've been meaning to tell you, that new picture of you on your sidebar is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last "awesome" shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went to Target and got some shorts and tees for my son that are on sale this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh. Baby fever.
    Is high high high!
    love these little outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!