Never heard of Influenster? It is super simple. Just sign up(completely free), fill out your profile, learn about new products, review products. Stay active and get your chance at your own VoxBox. Where you get products to test & review and then share w. family & friends and also on social media. While you are not guaranteed to receive a VoxBox its fun to learn about products and even do your own reviews and its a great surprise when you receive that mail saying you qualified
J`Adore VoxBox was a little Valentine treat-
Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask- $9.39- This mask was awesome. It made my skin smooth and soft.
Hershey Kisses Milk Chocolate $5.29 18.5 oz/$3.28 11oz Seriously who doesn't love these amazing little candies!!!
Frizz Ease 3 day straight flat iron spray $9.99 3.5 fl oz- I used this only once, I really wasnt impressed, I felt like my hair wasn't as soft as it normally is. I do have slightly wavy hair and do have to straighten it daily but I feel like this really didnt do much for my hair
KISS Looks so Natural Lashes $3.99- I have not used these as I don't really have a purpose to apply fake lashes.
Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas $4.49 carton of 20 tea bags- I love a good tea, and this stuff is amazing. I got a creme caramel and lemon chiffon...I tried them caramel one and it is like a treat, its so good
Vaseline Men Spray Lotion $7.99 6.5 oz can - I received one of these in another box and I loved it. This one is geared toward men...it has a great scent too
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.


So fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday, dearest! xx