But I am not going to let it get to me because it IS winter after all ;) So we have been staying in and just being lazy and staying warm. I don't mind it too much because I can get stuff done around the house
I have been busting my ass the past 2 weeks working out, while I haven't seen a drastic change, I definitely notice a little bit, and that is fine w me....I mean it takes work and doesn't happen over night & I feel amazing! I actually enjoy working out and look fwd to it daily
Ive found a new favorite breakfast Ive started making daily or at least trying to when I have all the ingredients. Protein pancakes...they are so easy to make and taste so so good! You can find the recipe here. You can also use it to make waffles
I was eligible for an upgrade on my phone so we went over the weekend up to AT&T and got the 5s iPhone and I am in love!!! It is so much quicker than my other one and even though it took almost 2 days
We got a Chromecast this weekend and its pretty freaking awesome! You connect it through your tv and you can watch hulu, netflix, YouTube, etc from your laptop, tablet or phone. And best its only $35. Ive been catching up on some shows Ive been wanting to watch
This past weekend I did horrible in the eating department but hey it happens so I am not beating myself up over it and just starting this week off right. So that's really about all for us. Pretty boring but I wouldn't have it any other way right now




You have seriously been killing those workouts girl! I'm proud of you! I hate being patient and waiting for "results" too, but with every workout I know it's better than if I were sitting on the couch! Which is def all I want to do this winter ;)
ReplyDeleteI never give myself a hard time if I splurged some on the weekends because you are right....Monday gives you a fresh start! Sometimes low key weekends are my favorite weekends!
ReplyDeleteWe got a Chromcast right when they came out (my bf is a huge techie) and have loved every minute of it! Definitely best thing ever!
ReplyDeleteWe have chrome cast too!! Love it! :) And get it girl with the workouts! I'm turning over a new leaf with re-dedicating to working out again...and boy do those endorphins feel good! :)
ReplyDeletexx
YAY for your workouts and being able to see and feel the difference in your body. That will definitely help get you over any bump you come to in your work out road. Winter is definitely to blame for the laziness that has overpowered us all.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the workouts! I am going to have to give those a try :)
ReplyDeleteWhat is Chromecast? Is it like a hotspot?
EEEK! I've been looking at the google chrome thingy for our tv but I don't think we have the right port for it. So instead, we hooked our Wii up to the internet and started streaming through that. Whatever works, right?!
ReplyDeleteI am so proud of you for sticking with your workouts. That is so great. Do you feel yourself getting stronger? Don't worry about not eating so great this weekend, in my book you deserved a little break. What color is your 5s? I have the pink 5c. I like it.
ReplyDeleteGet it girrrl!
ReplyDeleteI have wanted a Google Chromecast for awhile! You can not even beat that price at all!
So jealous about your new phone! I desperately need an upgrade - I think mine is the iPhone 4? So I'm several years behind!
ReplyDelete