Image Map

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Valentines Day- reminiscing

I remember as a kid, one of the best days of school was Valentines Day. You got to make yourself a mailbox for all of the Valentines you get from your friends and you get to pick out the most perfect cards to give to your friends! So now is the time to start looking for that perfect card(s) and I have the perfect place for you to create that perfect card for that special person.

You've never heard of CardStore? They are an awesome online Card Store where you can design your own custom cards.You can have them mailed to you at your house or you can also mail if to the person straight from the site! They offer a 100% guarantee, if you are not satisfied contact them within 30 days they will replace or refund you in full. There is also a mobile app for those of you that are always on the go.

With Valentines day only a few weeks away, Card Store has a lot of cute Valentines cards, whether it be for your husband, boyfriend, family members or just sending one to a friend. But my favorite are the School Cards. These are super cute and you can add a picture as a personal touch.


These are a few of my favorites....

Princess Crowns


Pink Valentines Frame

Photo Love Ya



And this is the one we made....



You get 4 cards on one and they start @ .89/card, I cant wait to get them and send them out!




I was contacted by Card Store for a review and was compensated w. cards for my opinion. All opinions are my own and not swayed by an outside source




4 comments:

  1. Valentine's Day parties at school were THE BEST. I have such great memories of making our mailboxes and looking through all the different cartoon characters card we'd get :) LOVE the ones you guys made!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the one you made. I love the washi tape effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How precious! I am going to have to remember this! I love the ones you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute cards! I might need to do this for Xavier at daycare!!!

    Have a great weekend Cari :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!