Image Map

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday...

Happy Thursday lovies!!! I hope you are all having a fabulous week. Time for another few moments to share some thanks....




  • Play dates & baby snuggles -Yesterday, I met up w. my friend Amy and her 2 girls , I love getting together w. her and Breanna loves playing w. her bff, and I am able to get some baby snuggles from sweet Charlotte
  • Awesome apps to track healthier eating- I mentioned the other day about the awesome app my sister shared w. me to track calories and I love it!!!
  • quick work outs- hello 30 day shred

What are you Thankful for this week?


1 comment:

  1. Is there ANYTHING better than baby snuggles? I don't think so.

    And the 30 Day Shred... I have such a love/hate relationship with that thing... But it WORKS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!