Image Map

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Wow, these week really is flying by...I cant believe its already Thursday! Just wanted to take some time to show a little thanks....

This week, I am thankful for....(just a small little list)
  • First and foremost, for having a house to keep us warm during this cold front we have this week!
  •  I have found an awesome workout that I actually enjoy and look fwd to working out every day

What are you thankful for this week?








2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for our house too. Our school delayed school for 2 hours today and it makes me worried for my kids that I know do NOT have heaters or a safe, warm bed to sleep in. So many people want school canceled but some of my students come to school solely to stay warm and get a warm meal. I feel very blessed to have what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you don't hate me for saying so but I'm thankful that we're not having to suffer though all this crazy weather that the rest of the country is experiencing! I'm sure our time will come, though...!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!