Image Map

Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Five-

Happy Friday loves! Wow this is a record, I blogged EVERY day this week! I'm on a roll....anyways, its Friday so lets get to it...






American Idol is back, I usually only watch the auditions because I get bored easily w. this show anymore but hellooooooo eye candy- ahem! Harry Connick Jr & Keith Urban I may actually watch the entire season.



Toned Up- have you all heard of this show on Bravo? I am obsessed and I actually got a few new workouts from watching the show. Its about 2 best friends who have a fitness website and it bascially shows the behind the scenes of everything they do fitness



MAC Mineralize Moisture Foundation  Last week, I was in search of some new foundation, and I am already obsessed w MAC make-up but the foundation I had was just too heavy so I was in search of some new kind and this stuff is seriously amazing!!! Its really light but covers so good.






This cute little number I got from Bless Your Heart Boutique, I cant wait for spring to wear it.



I saw this on Pinterest and had to share because this was just too freaking cute...if this doesn't put a smile on your face then I just don't know!




have a fabulous weekend dolls

6 comments:

  1. Is that a little baby goat?!?!?! I am in love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Also, thanks for the tip about Toned Up, I will have to check it out. OX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still on a mission for the perfect foundation, a mission that seems never ending! MAC is normally too heavy for me but I'm going to put this on my list to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must see that show! I will be checking the guide tonight :)

    I have a MAC tinted moisturizer that I use in the winter months, but I would love a bit more coverage. I might need to check this one out.

    Have a great weekend Cari!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay YUP, smiling!! That's the cutest picture ever :) Andd that dress is so pretty, can't wait to see you rockin' it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEP! Smiling :)
    And good fashion find, cutiepie! Love it!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally agree about American Idol! I haven't watched it in a few years but caught the audition episode - Harry is a great addition to the panel!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!