Image Map

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday

Well its been quite awhile since Ive joined in on Trendy Tot link-up w Megan, Lindsay and Kelly, I am not going to lie, I have been a bad blogger as I havent been taking nearly enough pictures since we are cooped up inside all the time we are usually in our pjs or sweats but we went on a play-date last Friday and I loved the outfit so I had to snap a pic for this weeks link-up!!!  Seriously I cant believe how grown up she looks anymore!!!





Top & Pants- Target
Vest- its old I dont remember
shoes- Nike @ Kohls


9 comments:

  1. Look at that precious cutie patootie! BLESS! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute! I've missed the last few weeks too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that shirt and vest, and I'm glad you're back! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable outfit!! I always love your trendy tot posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these posts - she is getting so big :( tell her to slow down on growing! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out that mini super model! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So adorable! And I am learning that Target has the BEST kids clothes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!