Image Map

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday loves! I hope you are all staying warm through this Polar Vortex we are having....we have been staying inside all week, I am ready for the weather to break this weekend!

Time for another Thankful Thursday....

  • A wonderful date night last Saturday- even though it didnt got exactly as planned it was much needed and a very nice night out
  • All of the support from you sweet ladies on my work-out post...I know I can do it, I just need to light that fire under my ass and do it- I know I am going to be sore but come July when we go to the beach. it WILL be all worth it
  • A small break in the weather this weekend.

What are you thankful for this week? 



6 comments:

  1. YAY for date nights!!! Hugging you, sweet friend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Date nights are great!

    I am also thankful that the temps are rising a bit!

    Thankful that I have done well this week working out and eating well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you guys got a night out! Sushi always wins, just remember that!!! ;)

    You are gonna be the hottest momma at the beach come July :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cari! I am a sponsor on Love, Fun & Football this month, too, so I just wanted to drop by and say hi. :-)

    I guess I have to say that I'm thankful to be out here in the PNW where this cold snap hasn't really touched us yet... I feel so bad for everyone else!

    Anyway I hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Today I'm thankful for my bosses. I had an awful migraine that took over my whole head this morning and they allowed me to come home, sleep it off, and then return to work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!