Image Map

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Lose It....

Im sure if you have been here since the beginning of the year, you know I am trying to eat better and get back in shape...

Well I have to say, the workouts are in FULL force....since I am up by 6:30 (at the latest) daily, my goal is to have my workout done by 9:00 am....I figure, I am up early so why not just get it over with....I changed it up a bit and am doing 30 day shred M.W.F and yoga T.Th so it will break it up a bit but still am getting some workout in, once the weather breaks, I will also add a 20-30 minute walk into that as well....and walks around this neighborhood are tough because it has a lot of hills!

OK enough w. the rambling....the reason I am actually posting is because my sister shared this awesome app called Lose It where you can track your calorie intake for the day and add your exercise you have done. I am obsessed w. it and now I feel better and will be more accountable on what I eat




Do you use anything to track calorie intake?


This is NOT a sponsored post and I am in no way affiliated w Lose It, just wanted to share w you all

6 comments:

  1. Good for you getting up and getting that work-out in first thing! Very impressive! I've never used this app, but I have used (with effective weight loss) the My Fitness Pal app

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Myfitness pal and gympact. I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used My Fitness Pal pretty regularly, and it seems similar-- But the Lose It app looks much more fun and colorful haha. I might have to see about getting it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use MFP... tracking is absolutely key for me to stay on track! Whatever way people choose to track, it's such a good tool in the game of weight loss and fitness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to use a calorie tracker (can't remember the name) but I stopped a few months ago because I didn't love it and couldn't find one I liked better. I'm going to give Lose It a try!

    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to have a similar workout schedule and it was amazing. The yoga in between the shred days really helped with the soreness but I still definitely saw results. And I love apps like that, I have a similar one I've used in the past and will definitely have to start using again once I have this baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!