I am posting on here to keep myself accountable for this journey! This week, we are going to start our meal planning and healthier eating Now I am not looking to lose a lot of weight but I ultimately would LOVE to get back to 130 but I really need to just tone up so I don't feel so frumpy. I started on Thursday and plan to do 30 day shred T,W,Th and then do Yoga- M,F
That right there is something I need to learn to curb! I seems to eat when I am bored and its never anything good, especially since its been so cold out and we have been staying inside a lot.
So here is to getting into shape and back to the old me!!!

The 30 day shred is my absolute favorite and combining it with good eating habits will help you see the difference in no time for sure. I love that little saying. That is so me! I need to eat healthier snacks for sure. Happy Friday friend. Hope you have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with everything! I'm trying to work on not eating when I'm bored too! Love that quote!
ReplyDeleteYou can do it Cari! Once you get into a groove it just feels too good not to get a workout in :) I am going to be posting healthy recipes each Tuesday to my blog. Let me know if you are going to post any recipes and such and I will add you to my post :) Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteGo Cari! I have such a love/hate relationship with the 30 Day Shred... I loved it because it WORKS, but I hated it because it HURTS! Seriously though, it's one of my favorite workouts and you get results so quickly. You're going to do great!
ReplyDeleteI feel you on staying inside & eating in the winter. I have the same problem every year, and even though I know it's coming I still can't help myself!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl! I think as long as you are moving it will make a difference. JM will definitely kick your booty, though! Good luck!
I totally have a girl crush on Jillian Michaels! And as I said I LOVE the 30 Day Shred. Although I'm not sure if I ever actually finished it. Okay fine I am sure... I didn't finish but I did pretty well! ;-) And I've read so many things that say when you're hungry drink a glass of water and see if you're still hungry 20 minutes later. Because usually you're just thirsty.
ReplyDelete