Image Map

Friday, January 24, 2014

Five on Friday

Wow, for being stuck in the house trying to stay warm, this week really flew by!!!







Sweet Kale Salad- Omg this stuff is so amazing!!! We got it at Costco last weekend, and I really wasnt sure what to expect but I will be stocking up this weekend on some more.









Beach babe wrap bracelet I cant wait to wear this beauty. Its so pretty but yet so simple and will go w. everything






Toddler Boat shoes.... As soon as I saw these I had to have them for B....I cant wait til it warms up so she can wear them!






Slightly Sophisticated- Fellow blogger Kelly & her friend have started up an online business and they have a lot of super cute accessories. You should head over and  check them out!





Bless Your Heart Boutique- I LOVE LOVE finding new stores online that I know no one else around these parts will have clothes from, this super cute boutique I came across through instagram and I cant wait to purchase some more items from them.





8 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks for pointing out the kale salad, I am going to have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make that kale salad all the time. It's so good and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh the boat shoes. They are too precious. I know B will LOVE them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might need to pick that Kale salad up this weekend!

    Those shoes are adorable!!!

    Have a great weekend Cari!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That salad looks great. And those shoes-love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Costco kale salad is SO yummy! And I am loving the
    beach babe wrap bracelet... almost as much as your gorgeous wedding ring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going to have to try that sweet kale salad. I know it's one of the better greens for you, but it was just so bitter when I tried making a salad from it. I think the sweetness would really help.

    And that bracelet is so pretty. Love the blue tones :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!