Image Map

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thankful Thursday

I am going to try and start doing my Thankful Thursday posts once {possibly a few times} a month....{just depends what is happening that week!} So why not start the new year on a good note...

I am thankful for so much...

  • First my husband he does so much for our family and we are so lucky to have him
  • Breanna being so happy and healthy- we truly have been blessed when she came into our lives almost 3 years ago
  • Family...even though we have our fair share of disagreements and arguments, I truly am blessed with an amazing family especially my parents who would do anything for us...
  • my sister..... even though she is miles away I feel our relationship has gotten so much stronger as we grew older. She is really my best friend and I am so blessed to be her little pain in the butt sister
  • Another year for a fresh start. This year, we are really buckling down to get our credit debt taken care of and I can't wait to get that weight lifted...we already paid off 2 cards and I already am starting to feel better about it.   

What are YOU thankful for

4 comments:

  1. Good job on the 2 cards! That is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love thankful thursday posts because they remind us of all that we have and how much good we have in our lives. i'm thankful for this time off from school to recharge my batteries and enjoy time with Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paying off credit card debt is worth it! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!