- My biggest goal is going to be eliminate (credit card) debt! This will eliminate a lot of stress on both of us. And then only have one card for emergency only!
- Only buy things if we can purchase it w. money from our acct if we cant afford it w. cash/debit card, we don't need it!
- Start a savings account for ourselves (and Breanna)
- Continue to go to church every week and make my relationship w god better.
- Try and take some ME time! If its just to go get a manicure or catch up w. friends over lunch/dinner. Just get away from the house for a few hours to get a break and de-stress.
- Be a better me for myself, B and Breanna
- Read more books
Do you do any resolutions or goals?

Really like the goal to take some time for yourself - it's so important and hard to do as a SAHM
ReplyDeleteI am not a resolution person either but goal maker, yes!
ReplyDeleteI will be having a similar post. Once I find some time to edit and upload all of our Christmas stuff.
Good goals! We NEED to do lunch soon! Have not seen you in forever.
Great goals - "me" time is SO important! I also love the making a better relationship with God one... I need to do that too!
ReplyDeleteCredit card debt= best resolution ever. I am pulling for you girl. And you absolutely have to make your "me" time... promise me you will do this!!!
ReplyDeleteI haven't thought about my goals for 2014 yet. I should probably get on that :)
ReplyDeleteI stink at keeping resolutions. I think I always dream too big and life gets in the way. Love the goals that you have set for yourself!
ReplyDeleteGreat goals! Good Luck! We also need to attend church more and I need to try to find some me time, 2014 is going to be a bit crazy around here.
ReplyDelete