While its nothing life changing but this time of the year trying to put a smile on your face and be happy, when you are just not feeling it is hard & all you want to do is just want to stay cooped up in your house all day.
That feeling like you keep getting knocked down time and time again when you think you are about to get back on your feet royally SUCKS! You just keep asking yourself will it ever get better? Yes! A lot people have it way worse but still you just want to sit and cry and know you cant do a damn thing about it.
Then the sweet innocence of your child will bring you back to life and make you realize it will be ok and it too shall pass and all you can do is keep praying for the best

I'm so sorry you're feeling this way, and it makes me sad we don't live closer! :( I'd love to give you a big hug and just chat over coffee or mt dew or whatever. I'm feeling this way a little bit too lately, but I'm trying to focus on January 1. I love the fresh start of a new year!
ReplyDeleteI wish there was something I could do to help!! :( like Erin said, I wish we lived closer!! Hang in there girl. You will get through it all!! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteI wished we lived closer as well! Hang in there....a new year is not too far away :)
ReplyDeleteSending you hugs.
ReplyDeleteYou are def right about it passing. We all have these days, weeks, months, sometimes a whole year....and some days it is easier to wallow in it than just remember that it will pass. But it will. And you will look back on it and it will be a distant memory.
ReplyDeleteHUGS!
Girl...yes! She reads truth has rocked me for two days in a row now!!!! Hugging you! xx
ReplyDeleteYepppp, it sounds like I'm absolutely in the same place you are right now. It's been a really tough year and I'm so ready for a fresh start in 2014! Sending you hugs, sweet friend.
ReplyDeleteThe new year is coming! I have been struggling a lot with all the hard times we've had this year! You're so right though... this too shall pass! Keep your pretty head up mama! :)
ReplyDeleteLots of love & hugs!
xo