Image Map

Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday 5

Thank you to all who took time to read/comment on my post the other day, I usually try not to be a debby downer and try to be positive but sometimes, you just need to let things go and it makes you feel much better. I truly am blessed w my amazing husband and sweet angel girl, I just continue to pray and know things will come around!

I am on a roll this week w posts!!!! I am linking up w the lovely Darci for 5 on Friday post.







My sweet healthy Breanna. I seriously cant believe she is already 2.5 years We are so blessed w the sweetest, most polite little girl





Secret Santa gift exchanges. I am sure many are aware of the website The Knot. I was on there when I was getting ready for my wedding and pretty active on the monthly board. Well, almost 4 years later, I still keep in touch w. almost every one of the ladies. And we do a small ornament exchange for the past few years. Though I have yet to meet these ladies, I still consider them some of my closest friends and I am so blessed to know all of them




Wrapped in Red by Kelly Clarkson I am so obsessed w this cd!!!! I love all of her music to begin w. but this cd is so awesome!




I am really looking fwd to mass on Christmas Eve. I stated before I recently started going back to our local church. We are going to my parents for late lunch on Christmas Eve and will be going to the church I grew up going to and it is a children mass so it will be more interesting for Breanna




 Wrapping presents....I have been telling myself for the past 2 weeks I am going to get these done....but I have yet to get up to the attic to do it. I WILL do it tomorrow or Sunday once Breanna goes to bed.

6 comments:

  1. That 'Wrapped in Red' CD is indeed fabulous! (I love all Christmas music though!) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been dying to get Kelly's new Christmas CD! She rocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, I'm obsessed w/ Kelly's CD, she is so good and the whole CD rocks!!! I love that you keep in touch with your Knotties ;) I was pretty active on the boards there too while planning mine, but I had forgotten all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm still very close with most of my knot month girls after 6 years also! we have an active private board. its such a special connection/friendship to keep going. i've been lucky enough to meet a handful of them so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new Kelly Clarkson Christmas album! And Christmas Eve mass sounds fun :)
    I actually just starting wrapping some of the gifts last night, but of course ran out of bags and boxes :( Hopefully I can finish tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need to get that cd asap! I found you from five on friday and i can't wait to read more of your blog :) happy new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!