Image Map

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Im back!!!!

Well, I said I wouldn't be back until the new year but I truly have missed it here and had a nice few week break and it was perfect! While I probably still won't be posting everyday I will probably drop in here and there when something pops into my head!

So let's see what have we been up to these last few weeks.... It's been cold and we've had a few snow storms (that ruined plans) but hey it's December so that happens right?



If you follow on Instagram I'm sure you've seen what we've been up to but, I chopped 6inches off my hair,  we have been baking cookies, making (attempting to) gingerbread houses, having dance parties, having lots of hot chocolate, going to visit Santa & just enjoying the time inside away from the cold. I recently started going back to church and I have to say its felt great to get back into it. It is one hour a week I get to myself just to clear my head and just let everything go.  Our Christmas card went out and I was so happy w. how they turned out!




We still have some Christmas shopping to do....we will finish up next week (yes we are those people that wait til last minute but it's mostly gift cards so it's ok right?) Breanna is done, I just need to wrap her stuff. Kid is obsessed w. Disney Palace Pets this year. She currently has 3 of them but Santa will be bringing her a few more and I am sure she will have all of them in no time!


I've been majorly sucking with this whole Elf on the Shelf!! Luckily Breanna isn't too concerned he spent 3 days in the same spot(oops! Forgot to move him) she just likes to search for "Ralphie" when she wakes up. I am not a fan of the evil elf...ours usually just goes from the tree to the few shelves we have.

Well that all I have for now!!!



7 comments:

  1. I knew you couldn't stay away until after the New Year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom never does anything with the elf--she just moves him around, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE knew you'd miss us ;) TOTALLY missed your haircut but I just stalked and you look amazing, love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you're back!! Your Christmas card was so cute! Thanks for sending me one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Love the Christas card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!