Image Map

Thursday, December 19, 2013

2.5 years

My sweet Breanna,

I haven't done one of these posts in quite some time so I think its due time.  First I do not believe you are 2.5 year old, seriously when they say time flies when you have kids they weren't joking!!!! I seriously feel like it was yesterday we were heading to the hospital to bring our beautiful little girl into this world.

You had your 2.5 year check up earlier this week and despite all the tears (from the moment you got out of the car) it was a great check-up. You are a tall and skinny girl {26lbs &  37"} just like mama when I was little. The doctor said you are perfect and healthy and are right on track. And funniest part of the appt is when you told the doctor, "Not the stethoscope!!!!!"

Now I have to brag a little bit, doctor said he is super impressed w the way you are talking in perfectly clear sentences. You are super sassy and just full of spunk & attitude but so so sweet and super smart! I am amazed daily w. the things you know. Your imagination is crazy right now and I just love to sit here and watch you play. You love to talk to people when we are out and will talk to just about anyone.

Somethings you LOVES- 
Pizza, French Fries, French Toast sticks, Pancakes, Waffles, Corn, Peas, Pasta
Coloring
Playing Princesses
Singing- Oh the singing!!!!! You love to sing
Bubble guppies, Sofia, ALL Princess movies, Mickey Mouse, DOC McStuffin, Paw Patrol
Taking trips to Target {and get super mad if we drive past and we dont go!}


I wish I could just freeze time and keep you this age forever. I love everything about this age....well maybe except the attitude or tantrums! But seriously, I am so lucky to be blessed w the sweetest most polite little girl ever.

I love you the most...to the moon and back


5 comments:

  1. HAHA the getting mad if you do not go to Target cracks me up! The girl takes after her momma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This so heartwarming, I love it. I also love her vast interest in food, so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for sweet Breanna! You should be one proud momma! Her teachers will thank you for helping her grow and learn so much already! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!