Image Map

Sunday, December 29, 2013

holiday updates...

Hope everyone had a fabulous holiday with loved ones!!! Ours was very nice and relaxing! Christmas Eve we went to my parents for lunch, opened presents and went to mass. It was just our little family, my parents and my Aunt. My brother had to work and my sister didn't make it up this year. We got home early evening {Breanna didnt even make it to the top of the street before she passed out in the car} and just relaxed and we were in bed by 10 I think.


Christmas Day Breanna woke up at 5:00 because her leg hurt, I brought her into our room to go back to sleep for a bit, I couldn't fall back asleep so I came downstairs and turned on the tree made up a cup of coffee and enjoyed the quiet.



She ended up waking up about 6:30.....well kind of, she sat on the steps for a few minutes and then slowly made her way into the living room. She was so overwhelmed with all her toys she requested to take a nap around 9:30....my brother in law came over and we got Chinese for a late lunch early dinner. That seems to be our new tradition as we ordered it last year as well.



Our house is like princess central now! Of course B didnt abide by the no presents rule and he ended up getting me a beautiful picture frame, Garth Brooks box set (which is my favorite gift) and 2 Alex & Ani bracelets (one from him and one from Breanna). I told him NOT to get me anything for my birthday, (so hopefully he will listen this time) but sushi for dinner would be perfect ;).  All in all I would say Christmas was a success in our household!!!

5 comments:

  1. Princess central!!! WOOOPWOOP! Sounds delightful to me!!! :)

    Merry, merry, you beauty!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been looking at those bracelets and would love to get some! So glad you all had a great Christmas!

    Kate @ Raising the Rogers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about those bracelets this past weekend! I think I might have to start collecting them! I love that Breanna requested a nap on Christmas Day! It can be so exhausting I know, we took a nap mid day too!! Glad you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a nice day! Ours is always chaos and never relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas!I hope she loves all her Princess toys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!