So we decided to go grab dinner at a local mom & pop restaurant. First off, I absolutely love everything about a mom & pop anything!!! Everyone is ALWAYS so friendly. While we were driving to eat, a bunch of lights caught our eyes....so of course, I hopped on my phone to see if I could find any information and I did.....I text a few friends to see if it was worth going or not....and they both said yes definitely....so we finished up and let Breanna know we are going to see lights! Boy was she excited!!!
It is at a local park and its a mile drive and its a $10 donation and you can drive through as many times as you want!!! It was perfect....it was warm so we were able to roll down the windows and listen to the music playing through the park and nothing better than hearing your child squealing look at the pretty lights mommy!....oh look its Santa!.....look mommy a snowman! MICKEY MOUSE!
It was a perfect end to the night. (sorry for the crappy quality. I didnt have my camera and only my cell)

We used to go there all the time! We love it because we can all pack into the car with our hot cocoa to look at the lights. The last time we went we sat in line for over an hour before giving up and going to Bob Evans lol I'm glad y'all got to see the lights!
ReplyDeleteWe have a county park here in Charleston that does a Festival of Lights. Ive pretty much gone every year as long as I can remember and I swear I get just as excited as Breanna!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great and memorable time :) Merry Christmas Cari!
ReplyDeleteWhat a perfect evening!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great night! I miss Hartwood Acres so much. We wanted to go to Oglebay this year, but ran out of time. Hopefully next year!
ReplyDelete