Image Map

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Easter basket ideas

With Easter only a few weeks away every chance I can get I like to pick up a little something for Breannas basket. I don't like to do a lot of candy because if I am going to be honest, I will most likely eat it all so I like to buy things she likes and will use. So I thought I would come up with a list of things that are toddler friendly!!


  1. Coloring books
  2. stickers
  3. crayons
  4. reese pieces or m&m
  5. magiclip princesses
  6. bubbles
  7. books
  8. goldfish crackers
  9. dress up jewelry 
What do you include in your kids Easter basket

 

5 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I actually bought that carrot full of Reese's for Mic! lol! I don't give Xavier much candy, but I did pick up the traditional chocolate bunny :) Other than than he is getting a few new Chuggington trains to add to his collection. Since he was sick for his birthday in December I did pick up one bigger item this year...the Little Tikes bounce & slide. I found it on an amazing sale! He loved it at his friend's house last year, so I can't wait to set it up for him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what my daughters basket is going to look like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas, we did the Color Wonder markers and paper too! Can't go wrong with that stuff. Have you tried the paint?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids only get a tiny bit of candy! Lily is getting a mini Barbie doll, a straw cup, a bracelet, socks, and a book. They used to get overflowing baskets, but the Easter Bunny is cutting back this year. They already have too much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The paint is great, there's several different kinds. I swear by it, and it's the only thing I will let T use. It does come out sort of globby but it doesn't make a mess! B might be old enough for normal paint though, LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!