Image Map

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Trendy Tot Tuesday {Easter Edition}

Linking up w Kelly, Lindsay & Megan for another Trendy Tot Tuesday....come check out all the cute tots or if you have a little tot join in!!! This week, I am talking Easter best (if you follow me on Instagram or Facebook you've most likely seen) ....we had a completely different dress picked out (more casual), As soon as I saw the one we ended up with at first, I didn't want to pay $40 for it. I am obsessed w. Ruum for Breanna they have such cute clothes and usually really great prices/sales, and then I saw it RUUM on Zulily, I knew I had to get it!!! It was half off and I had free shipping

Dresses RUUM (on Zulily)
Sunglasses RUUM
hairbow Jameson Monroe
Shoes The Children's Place (last year)



7 comments:

  1. Seriously, the cutest! I'm obsessed with Zulily! And those shoes! You're lucky she can still wear cute shoes from last summer! I was hoping T would be able to, but I don't think we're going to have such luck. Hope you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is too much! I love it!
    Glad to see you all had a great weekend celebrating :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO adorably cute! :) Love a good deal, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is RUUM? Is it anything like 77kids? I loved that but haven't given RUUM a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks adorable!
    I adore the dress!
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!