Image Map

Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday 5

 Linking up w. Darci for Five on Friday...looking forward to a pretty relaxing weekend and catching up w. some friends. What are your plans for the weekend





1. This quote- I got a flyer in the mail this week w. this saying on it. Well done Aerie well done! I love that Aerie is not airbrushing any of the models and letting them be who they really are!

2. Some me time and lunch this weekend w. girlfriends. Its been quite awhile since Ive had lunch w the girls alone. So I am really looking forward to some kid free time
 3. my latest DIY project though I ran out of fabric & having to use construction paper on the back I think it turned out pretty good. I was sick of all the coloring books all over the place.  some fabric, glue gun and an old cereal box did the trick!

4. sushi for dinner- to say I am obsessed w sushi is a serious understatement. I could eat it everyday if I could afford to, we usually get it once a month but usually on the weekends so it was a nice little treat


5. Liebster award from Vanessa. Thanks girl! You are supposed to nominate 10 people & ask quesions but I am skipping that (being a total rule breaker!)
Vanessa over @ X-tremely V was sweet enough to nominate me for a Liebster Award


The Liebster Award Rules

1.) You must link back to the person who nominated you
2.) You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.

3.) You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award (with a small following)

4.) You must create 10 questions for your nominees

5.) You must go to their blogs and notify the nominees
1. What is your favorite professional sport and team? I really don't watch sports. but I will say any Pittsburgh team ;)
2. What made you decide to start blogging? To keep in touch w. out of town family when we first got married & then we got pregnant after we were married and I just kept up w. it
3. What is your all time favorite TV show? Pretty Little Liars
4. What is your favorite adult beverage? I don't really have one, used to drink beer but I don't really drink anymore!
5. Fruits or vegetables? Favorite? Fruit- watermelon
6. What is your favorite number & why? don't have one
7. What activities did you participate in in high school? College? Track, choir- went to business school so no activities
8. What state were you born in? What state do you currently live in? PA to both :)
9. What is your favorite type of music? What is your favorite song? Country- anything Johnny Cash
10. What is your favorite vacation destination you have been to? Cancun. I havent been many other places besides there and Myrtle Beach

WOW! I seem pretty boring after answering these!



7 comments:

  1. I am so happy you're getting girl time, you deserve it babe. Major kudos to Aerie. I love that!!! I wish I could eat sushi everyday too, why does it have to be expensive :( ugh :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl time is the best! Hooray for you :) Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your DIY project. Youre so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CHEERS for sushi dinners! I'm headed out for a sushi dinner in just a few! WOOPWOOP! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your coloring book holder! So creative! Have a great weekend and enjoy your girls lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the coloring book holder, I'll have to try that for my classroom! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my little corner of the internet! I love hearing from you!