Frozen Party - Tomorrow we are meeting up w. Amy and Harper for a Frozen party @ Barnes & Noble. I dont know who is more excited, Us or the girls! It will be a nice morning out, we are going to grab some breakfast and then head over and after they are having a Pigeon needs a bath story time so may even stay for that
Park Play dates- Earlier this week we met up w. Amy & Harper at a local park it was a bit chilly at first but it ended up being a beautiful afternoon! The girls ran around for 3 hours and had a blast! I feel so lucky to have met Amy while we were pregnant, not only were we due a day apart, but we were both late and our girls were still born a day apart! She quickly become one of my best friends and we are lucky to have them in our life!
Windows open and fresh air in the house- Spring is my FAVORITE time of the year!!! If I could have spring all year long I would be one happy girl! Despite the rain we usually get, I love it. The fresh air, the smell of the flowers and warmer (but not too hot) temps!
Spending the entire day OUTSIDE & Lunch dates w my girl- Monday and Tuesday were absolutely amazing weather wise, so we spent the day outside and Wednesday it was rainy so we ran some errands and had a lunch date @ Cracker Barrel. Just being able to spend everyday w my girl makes my heart full.
Mooshka Dolls These dolls are a new obsession in our house(we already have 3)! The story is that they were once paper dolls that held hands and through the power of friendship they suddenly came to life! They are super cute and soft dolls that I think will be taking over our house soon! If you have a little girl in your life these are a great gift! They also have smaller wooden ones (left)









Frozen was the first movie Melody ever went to see in a theater and of course, she loved it! haha. and yay for windows open! it's so nice. Loving this weather - and those sunglasses on your daughter are freakin adorable! By the way I just stalked your sidebar and found a bunch of new friends - thanks! ha
ReplyDeleteHarper and Bre look so grown up! Glad you are making the most of this weather! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteHope you'll join the blog hop as I'd love to see what's in Breanna's easter basket! Details on the blog but it starts on the 14th!
ReplyDelete